Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Upcoming Projects

For the past week or two I've been doing a lot of work on a couple of projects. Trist me when I say these productions are gonna be EPIC, but you'll have to wait a little longer till I put the finishing touches on everything in each one.... For the upcoming things I have heres a short list of what I'm working on:


-Timbaland The Way I Are Remix
-SAW III Hellp Zepp Overature Remix (South and Dance Remix, Fully Composed by Me)
-SAW III Hello Zepp DJ Pack (Includes Keys for playing, FL Studio Files, Etc.)
-Kat Deluna Whine Up (Dance Remix)

So those are just a few of the summer projects I'm finishing up! Hopefully I'll have the SAW Remix and DJ pack out by the end of next week, and the Kat Deluna and Timbaland Remixes out sometime in Mid-August. So check here weekly, you never know what I might come up with.


Peace and Love,

-Axiom

No comments: